Nouveaux produits pour les organisations solaires (Entreprises, ONG, Instituts de formation professionnelle)
 Formation en ligne         télésurveillance

Nous simplifions la durabilité et la rendons plus amusante pour les enfants.

Recycled Material

Matériel Recyclé

solar panel

Technologie Solaire Simplifiée

basic electronic components

Composants Electroniques Basiques

Individualized-design

Conception Personnalisée

Les Programmes

Nous proposons 4 types de programmes pour un impact maximal.

30000
ÉTUDIANTS FORMÉS
350
INSTITUTS
100000
PERSONNES TOUCHEES

Nos Clients

Nous simplifions la technologie solaire et vous apprenons à fabriquer votre propre lampe solaire.

News

@ledsafari

- 22 hours ago

Announcement: LEDsafari has entered into a partnership with KeeIU solar to provide B2B solar training platform for… https://t.co/q15Be3fb96
h J R
@ledsafari

- 22 hours ago

Announcement: LEDsafari has entered into a partnership with KeeIU solar to provide B2B solar training platform for… https://t.co/PWonfdqaFy
h J R
@ledsafari

- 1 day ago

RT @Power4All2025: In #India, only 60% of the electric grid-users are satisfied with their services, while the remaining 40% are dissatisfi…
h J R
@ledsafari

- 4 days ago

RT @SwissEdTech: Kudos to our member @HilytePower for being named on the 30under 30 list of Forbes! @EPFL Briac Barthes, 25, Switzerland, J…
h J R
@ledsafari

- 6 days ago

Introduce your child with sustainable energy. Présentez votre enfant avec une énergie durable. Stellen Sie Ihr Kind… https://t.co/J8n47PkJPu
h J R
@ledsafari

- 7 days ago

Introduce your child with sustainable energy. Présentez votre enfant avec une énergie durable. Stellen Sie Ihr Kind… https://t.co/GFItzHvHk4
h J R
@ledsafari

- 7 days ago

Hi @angazadesign, we are looking for a contact at your organisation. Thank you.
h J R
@ledsafari

- 9 days ago

RT @Power4All2025: #Offgrid milking is here: @SELCOFoundation is pioneering new rural milking machines using distributed #solar. That’s a b…
h J R

Restez à jour sur LEDsafari et les activités à venir

S’incrire